Wednesday 13 May 2015

QUEEN OF HEARTS


*Queen of Hearts Jacket // The Yub
*Two Piece // The Yub
Platform Boots // Stone Fox (sold out)
Fishnet Tights // Primark

This is going to be a super quick post as I should currently be revising for my stats test that's on Friday. I hate exam season (who doesn't!) because I really find it hard to prioritise uni work over blogging, blogging feels much more important to me, but realistically uni should be because I'm spending four years of my life training for my future career! But anyway, I'm trying to do both as best I can! 
Both the co-ord and the really cool jacket I'm wearing are from The Yub. The jacket is a great edition to my wardrobe, because as the weather gets warmer it's becoming too hot to wear a proper coat out, but a jacket like this is perfect for keeping me the right temperature. Plus it's pink, and that's always a bonus!

4 comments:

  1. That jacket is stunning, it looks great on you. Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfection!!!

    hercely ☽ | hercely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE everything about your outfit! The pretty print on your coordinated skirt and crop-top, the design of the skirt, the pastel pink colour and beautiful graphic on your Queen of Hearts jacket, and your hosiery.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete