Sunday 3 May 2015

JUNGLE JANE



*Button Up Dress // KLOTH
Mesh Top // boohoo
Belt // Primark
Leopard Bucket Hat // United Colors of Benetton ~ similiar @ ebay 
Platform Boots // Stone Fox (sold out)

I literally feel like I'm just about to go on safari wearing this outfit! The dress is another item that I recently received from KLOTH, they sell awesome vintage and reworked clothing over on asos marketplace. They are definitely my new favourite vintage seller! Every time I have a look on their page they have updated it with new stock, so I'm constantly lusting over new items, my current favourite is this Boho Floral Midi dress
I think the hat really gives this outfit the jungle vibe; I've been after a fur bucket hat for ages, and now that I'v finally found one I like it's getting too warm to wear it, so I think I'm going to have to save it until Autumn/Winter!

4 comments:

  1. Such an awesomely styled outfit! Shocked to see this is part of your personal style but you are rocking this look girl! I've seen these type of hats in charity shops too! So you could find more of these sort of hats in there!

    http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939
    https://instagram.com/isobelceline/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this style is a bit different for me, but I love so many different styles that I incorporate a bit of everything into my wardrobe! I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for hats like this in charity shops!

      Delete
  2. That top under the dress is inspired!!! :)

    ReplyDelete