Sunday 19 July 2015

ELEPHANTS


*Elephant Two Piece // Newdress
Head Piece // Topshop
Ankle Choker // River Island
Sandals // Lamoda

I'm wearing another super pretty outfit from Newdress that I'm going to take on holiday with me! I adore this elephant print fabric, it looks so pretty on the tie dye fabric! 
I'm really loving head pieces right now, especially the ones with the feathers on top. I got this headpiece from Topshop over a year ago in the sale, but it's the first time I've actually got it out and ended up wearing it! It's a great festival piece and I might wear it when I go to V festival in August :D

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this two piece, perfect for a holiday! The ankle choker is very cool too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Lovely Outfit ´Perfect

    http://www.lolistyledoll.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love this print, so pretty on you!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this two piece you look like a perfect gypsy
    xo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete