Sunday 2 October 2016

POM POM BEAR


*Star Jumper // We Are Cow
Shorts // Primark
*Velvet Boots // Public Desire
Belt // Matalan
*Pom Pom Ears // Candy Flower

It's been so long since I have posted on here! I've been so busy recently, and it's really annoying me that I have had to put blogging on the back burner at the moment. But anyway, I'm majorly in love with this outfit. I'm back again wearing my fave velvet boots from Public Desire paired with some basic denim shorts, and this amazing vintage jumper from We Are Cow. I'm also in love with these Pom Pom bear ears from Candy Flower, they are sooooo cute!



6 comments:

  1. Crazy cute! Those boots!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics ! the blue velvet over the knee boots are "killer wise" boots ! I love them and the shorts and sweater combination are a good choice ! I love this look again ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling. Nothing more nothing less.
    Great high heels.
    Share your post on my blog.
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love so so much this outfit. Specially the boot!!
    Regards.
    Promoswithin.com
    Couponsvolcano.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this nice and informative blog!!
    Custom Vape Cartridge Boxes

    ReplyDelete