Tuesday 13 October 2015

THEY ARE THE HUNTERS WE ARE THE FOXES


*Velvet Joggers // Leggsington
Top // Topshop
*Bag // LAMODA
*Hand Chain // Chained + Able
Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

Velvet has long been one of my favourite fabrics, so these velvet joggers from Leggsington are perfect,
especially when worn with my velvet Jeffrey Campbell's! I'm also majorly in love with my new bag from LAMODA. Hands down LAMODA sell the best range of cute backpacks out there, I'm building up quite a collection now! 



6 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with this outfit! So cool Amelia, you look fab x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is very very cool, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool outfit i love the mixture of textures.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous I love your bag! The mix of textures is perfect! Reminds me of Christmas a little! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit! I love the top too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those joggers are to die for.

    ReplyDelete