Saturday 3 October 2015

HIGH NECKS & THIGH HIGHS


*Dress // Forever Modo
Coat // Primark
Boots // Primark
*Necklace // ONLY CHILD

I really feel like I should be appearing in a 70s cop drama in this outfit haha, I even managed to find a location that added to that vibe!
Mustards/browns aren't really colours I would usually go for, but I was in a very autumnal mood when putting this outfit together. Both the boots and coat are recent Primark purchases; the coat is so soft and fluffy, it feels like a teddy bear :D I like that it kinda looks like it came from a thrift shop rather than a high street store.
I love this necklace I'm wearing from ONLY CHILD, I'm not usually much of a jewellery fan but I think this is a really cool statement piece!


5 comments:

  1. That coat looks so warm and cosy. Lovely outfit.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab dress!! Lovey colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fab! I love the mustard dress x

    www.splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coat. Is it this season and would you have a style number for it. Thanks a million

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coat is from this season, but I'm not sure what the style number is! xx

      Delete