Thursday 8 October 2015

BANDANA HALTER


*Bandana Halter // wear it n share it
Shorts // Primark
Jacket // boohoo
Belt // Vintage
Shoes // Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses // H&M

How cool is this bandana halter top! It's a really simple design, but I think it's such a creative thing to do with a basic bandana.
I chose it in white, but wear it n share it pretty much sell it in every colour. They also make bralets out of bandana's which are super cool! I was making the most of the sunshine shooting this outfit, because I don't think we're going to get much more of it now! :(



3 comments:

  1. I love your style ♡ Your blog is fantastic!
    Kisses!!

    ·Alas de Angel·

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Super outfit as always:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this whole outfit is amazing !xo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete