Monday 17 August 2015

PEANUT BUTTER


*Sweatshirt // Rad
Shorts / Lee (charity shop)
*Shoes // Spy Love Buy

I love peanut butter, who doesn't like peanut butter?! Well if you don't then you're crazy because it's the best (crunchy for the win!) I feel like I should be knocking on peoples doors and trying to sell them cookies in this sweatshirt because the colours are very brownies-esque haha! It's so cool though, and super soft. Like my other sweatshirt from Rad the slogan is embroidered on which looks so much better than printed :D

3 comments:

  1. This jumper is pretty much me, I love peanut butter and need this in my life

    Infinity of fashion // Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!! I think I need that sweatshirt too!! :)

    I hope my bra comment a few posts ago wasn't tmi !! :)

    Your legs!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it as always! Especially those lace ups! Definitely a twist on the lace up trend with the chuncky platform!

    Isobel x
    http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete