Sunday 2 August 2015

MAYOVISTA JEFFREY CAMPBELL


*Hair Extensions // Irresistible Me
*Tie Dye Top // Kaleidoo Clothing
*Denim Shorts // Nastydress
Mayovista Sandals // Jeffrey Campbell

As you're reading this I will hopefully sitting in the beautiful Ibiza sunshine! I had these pictures taken before I went on holiday so I thought I'd schedule it to upload whilst I'm away. So my beautiful new sandals finally arrived! I ordered a size 4 fist time round and they were too small, so I then had to return them and get a 5 instead, but the new ones fit perfectly! I'm also wearing my new extensions from Irresistible Me, if you didn't catch my blog post about them you can read it here:D 
This awesome tie dye t-shirt is the last item from my Kaleidoo Clothing delivery. Everything I received from them has been so individual and quirky which is just what I like! They have an amazing range of sassy vintage oversized shirts in some really cool colours, I've got my eye on this one in particular! 

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit! the extensions look awesome! my hair is so fine extention clips always show thru! xx http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/pavan-henna-selfridges.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your time in ibiza

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete