Sunday 10 May 2015

RAINBOW DISCO


Peace Crop Top // Primark
Rainbow Shorts // boohoo
YRU Qozmo Disco Flatform // asos

 I have been craving a pair of  YRU Qozmo's for over a year now, I initially wanted a pair of the plain white ones, but after coming across these disco ones in the asos sale for £42 I had to get them! They are the coolest shoes I have ever owned (in competition with my light up platforms) :D I'm also obsessing abut these rainbow shorts I picked up on boohoo for £8, I adore how bright and colourful they are, and they are super comfy as well! boohoo have a few things in the same design, I was tempted to get the rainbow mini skirt as well!

4 comments:

  1. dem shoes!! <3 love the boohoo rainbow stuff at the mo! http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/tials-world-is-yours.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so old school disco that I love it to bits! >w<
    Your shorts and shoes are just sooo cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on Lookbook.nu! haa Love you style! :D so chic and cute!!x

    https://stylekooky.me

    ReplyDelete