Saturday 30 May 2015

FESTIVAL VIBES


Crochet Dress // ebay ~ similar @ asos
*Tie-dye Festival bum bag // Spiral
Platform Sandals // La Moda
Fishnet Socks // Primark
*Rainbow Choker // Rokit
Daisy Sunglasses // Primark

As I mentioned in my previous post, I got a tie-dye bum bag from Sprial as well as the cloud backpack, and here it is! I love bum bags, they are an essential for any festival or holiday so you can keep your valuables safe, but also they just look really cool! I'm wearing mine with this amazing crochet dress that I came across on ebay, unfortunately it's not branded, so I can't direct you to where it originally came from! I just kept it simple by adding some white accessories, and a rainbow choker to complete the rainbow look!

5 comments:

  1. You look fab! I love this look :)
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! x http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/may-blogger-babes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! It's totally perfect for a festival. You look great! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab outfit! Particularly love crochet at the moment, this dress is so pretty!
    Lauren x
    http://fashion-expedition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete