Tuesday 21 April 2015

CHRONICLES CLOTHING


*Arrow Leggings // Chronicles Clothing
*Ficken Vest // Blindyouth Clothing
Fur Jacket // asos (out of stock)
Heart Choker // doperadstuffx
6six6 Lipstick // Melt Cosmetics
Platform Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

I love how grungy this outfit is! My boyfriend just looked at the pictures whilst I was uploading them, and was like 'you look like a skeleton' and I can totally see where he's coming from haha! These super awesome arrow print leggings are from Chronicles Clothing; I love how a simple design can make an outfit so cool. I still love wearing nice leggings because they are so comfy to wear! You can shop from Chronicles Clothing either from their website, or from their page on asos marketplace. They sell a load of cool design shirts and sweatshirts as well so it's definitely worth a look!

7 comments:

  1. Those leggings are fab!
    carpe-noctems.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade of your furry jacket is delicious!
    The arrows do make the black outfit look really interesting.
    Yeah, there's definitely some serious skeleton vibes in this outfit (: love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ! Choker to shoes ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love everything about the outfit, it's so rockstar cool!

    -X-

    Joy
    www.everyday-escapism.com

    ReplyDelete