Monday 12 January 2015

MINT LEOPARD


Leopard Coat // Primark
Tennis Skirt // eBay
Mint Top // New Look (kids)
Socks // Matalan
Shoes // TkMaxx

I know this sounds bizarre (considering what I'm wearing), but I hate leopard print things and I always have done! However, when it comes to coats, this is a different matter. For some reason I adore fur leopard coats but hate anything else that is leopard print! I keep seeing nice leopard coats popping up everywhere like this one from Motel Rocks (which I was so tempted to buy)! I eventually caved and bought this one for £20 from Primark, reduced from £35. I think the selling point was the length as I much prefer a longer coat :D Everything else is relatively old which means I can't find links for them on the internet so sorry about that!


9 comments:

  1. I love the whole outfit you have going on. A lot of my clothing is old too, so don't even worry about it.

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing fashion sense! Love the top and skirt together!

    xx

    youdiyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combination works so well, love the pastel tones!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit and that coat is actually gorgeous! And i'm with you on that I hate leopard print but it's weirdly exceptionally on coats!
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, i love this look - so 90s!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your jacket and the pastel combinations x

    kirstywinter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing, absolutely love it!

    Alice | www.whatalicewore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete