Sunday 19 October 2014

NAVY BABY


Nylon Tricot Figure Skater Dress // American Apparel
Choker // cutthecord
Ankle Socks // Topshop
Chunky Boots // Office

If you are looking for a pair of chunky white booties, then I recommend these ones from the Office sale. I was just browsing through the sale page the other day and found them for £12, reduced from £38, so I definitely couldn't say no! I also treated myself to another two of these America Apparel skater dresses, I managed to find them on eBay pretty much brand new for about £10 each which is really good. I always search for American Apparel stuff on eBay because you can often find some really good bargains! It saves spending so much on AA, because I love their clothes, but I can't justify spending like £44 on one dress!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!
Love,

9 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and that dress is literally perfect!

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog and this look!! <3 i'm following you now of course! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You look stunning! I've put your blog in an article about my favourite British bloggers a few days ago, thought it would be nice to let you know :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's really kind of you <333

      Delete
  4. Love this so much!! so perfect, I love the girly/grudge look <3

    ReplyDelete