Thursday 14 August 2014

PINK DRESS PINK LIPS


Tie Dye Dress // Charity Shop
White Sweater // Matalan
Chokers // Double Cross
Boots // River Island

Some of my all time favourite clothes have come from charity shops; I just love the idea that I'm buying something that has already had one life and I'm giving it a second! I hate the thought of clothes that are still good quality going to waste! You also get such a feeling of excitement when you find a gem in a charity shop, and I just don't get that feeling when shopping on the high street. The dress I'm wearing in this outfit is a recent charity shop find, it's a little Lycra tie dye skater dress and I picked it up for just a few pounds! I've also got my new fishnet tights on, which have larger wholes in them, but I'm not sure what style I prefer yet! To contribute to my choker addiction I've purchased another tattoo choker and a healing crystal choker, both from Double Cross! I really need to stop buying chokers now but I just can't help it!

Love,
Amelia Rose

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun outfit, you look gorgeous :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love buying second hand from places like charity shops, boot sales, etc, you can find some really good bargains! I definitely agree that good clothing shouldn't go to waste :)
    I love the colour of this dress!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you got that dress from a charity shop, such a good buy. I think my favourite part of the outfit has got to be the boots though, do you know of any other shops that do a similar style but without the heel?

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I haven't come across any without the heel, to be honest I only really have my eyes on platforms because I'm short haha, but if I see any around I will definitely remember to let you know! <3

      Delete
  4. Super cute outfit! I love the boots and jumper combo! That dress is so nice, charity shop bargain!!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete