Friday 2 May 2014

BLACK DAISY


Leather Jacket // New Look
Velvet skirt // Matalan
Daisy Tights // Pamela Mann
Lace Crop Top // Primark
Boots // Topshop

I really love wearing black! I think it's definitely my favourite colour at the moment. I got the black leather jacket a while ago (or should I say my lovely boyfriend got it for me) and I think it will be a staple piece in my wardrobe for a long time. I really love the texture of it and it obviously goes with anything! The velvet skirt is another favourite of mine; it's my go to piece when I have no idea what to wear! It's from the kiddies section too (as are many of my clothes) which is a bonus as it was really cheap! I decided to wear the daisy tights to add a little bit of detail to the outfit, and I just think they are so sweet and pretty! The dark purple lipstick adds to the grungy feel of the outfit - I much prefer dark lipsticks to light ones as I think they suit better.

Thanks for stopping by!
Amelia Rose

7 comments:

  1. in love with the tights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! which lipstick did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sofia!
      & the lipstick is Revlon shade 663 Violet
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Love your rock chic look!

    http://fashioneatstar.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy tights look so good on you hun! Really enjoy your instagram lovely <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog from Spain! love your room. xx
    unabrujaeneldesvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Amelia, those tights are so dang cool x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete