Tuesday 22 April 2014

AN INTRODUCTION


 Sunglasses // Primark   
Chunky Boots // Topshop  
Mesh Top // Clothesminded  
Polkadot Shorts // TkMaxx

 Let me start by saying hello and thank you if you are reading this! I have finally taken the plunge into the world of blogging after putting it off for at least a year (oops!). I honestly didn't believe that I had anything of value to offer, but after some requests and encouragement here I am! But you'll have to bare with me though, as I'm new to this and don't really know what I'm doing! Oh and I should probably let you know now that I am a bit of an exclamation mark whore! I just feel the need to exclaim everything haha!

To give you a bit of information about myself, I'm a 20 Speech & Language Therapy student studying in London. I kind of fell into outfit posting by chance as it's clearly completely unrelated to my chosen path in life! But despite that, I still love fashion and this is a way for me to enjoy it despite being on a completely different career route.

Oh, and I'm also a bit of a gaming nerd (but shhh, that's a secret!)
 
But moving swiftly on to the blog. This blog will consist of outfit posts and my recent purchases, and any other ideas that pop into my head along the way. I love buying clothes so this is a great way to share my love with like-minded people! Most of my outfit most are taken in my bedroom (as indicated above) due to a lack locations nearby!

Anyway, enough of the rambling.

Thanks for stopping by!
Amelia Rose

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha omg i know how you feel about the exclamation marks! I have to stop myself sometimes from letting all the sentences in my blog posts end in them! But if you put a full stop it just feels a bit angry or boring I think lol! Doing it now ahhhhhhh!

    Anyway - like I said before glad your blogging now. I think your bedroom is so pretty and the perfect back drop for your pics! And you definitely have loads of valuable fashion-ness to offer. I have actually bought a couple of items before after being inspired by your pics - like the misguided blue oriental type dress which i need to get out for spring/summer!

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full stops definitely feel angry don't they haha! It's so lovely to hear that you were inspired by my outfit, and it's nice to know that you do think I have something to offer :D

      Thank you for commenting <333

      Delete